Sorry for the late post today!
Last nights workout:
Crosssss trainingggg! AND I didn’t use the bike this time! Just trying to keep you on your toes.
3×25 girl pushups
3×30 sec plank
200 side to sides
100 flutter kicks
3×20 sec static crunch
It may not look like much, but dang I forgot how much strength exercises killl!! Since I am pretty sore from my 10 miler, I also took some time to really stretch. Felt so dang good!
A couple days ago, the fabulous woman, Erika, behind This Spartan Will tagged me for a bloggy award called The Versatile Blogger. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should. She is getting ready to make a huge move to SEATTLE!!! Yay for Sea-town bloggers!
The rules to this award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Share 7 random things about yourself
3) Pass the award along to others
So first things first, THANK YOU ERIKA!! :))))
Now, 7 things about me:
1. I have an irrational fear of needles. I get cavities filled without novicane because my fear is so bad. It’s not the pain. I have a high pain tolerance. I’m just scared. And I cry. EVERY. damn. time I have to get a shot.
2. I have been listening to *NSYNC’s Christmas album on repeat at work for the past couple of weeks. It will forever be one of my fav Christmas albums.
3. I was never much of a chocolatey sweet eater until I started dieting almost 2 years ago. Once I wasn’t allowed to have it, I started craving it all the flipping time! It hasn’t stopped…
4. I also have a completely irrational fear of fish. When I went snorkeling in Hawaii, I had to float on a tube so I wouldn’t be near the fish. Ya, I’m ridiculous.
5. One of my all time favorite movies is Top Gun. I coincidentally cheered on a team called Top Gun for about 3 years.
secretly REALLY love running on the treadmill. I love that I can wear a sports bra and shorts and couldn’t care less if things are jiggling. It’s just me that’s gonna see it!
7. I used to work at Cold Stone Creamery… and Abercrombie. At Cold Stone, people used to say they loved working with me cuz I always got the best tips. A couple times I got a $20 tip on a $5 ice cream. I still think they thought it was only $1.