We made it home safe and sound after one absolutely fabulous weekend in Vegas. My brain is still on vacation, but my liver is so happy to have a little break. You can only do so much Vegas before you are totally worn out!
I will go into more detail later, but a few highlights were:
– Spotting SR and jaybob at Aria
– Having all you can drink mimosas at the Bellagio
– Going out to a super swanky dinner for our friends bday and ALL of us got so tipsy at dinner that we thought it would be a good idea to take a limo back to our hotel that was only a few blocks away.
– Successfully keeping the girls in my super low cut dress.
– Doing a jäger bomb next to Gary Payton
And the list goes on and on. Tons of pictures to come!
Now I need a vacation to recover from my vacation!