Holy 2012, where did you come from?!
2011 absolutely FLEW by. It was a major year for hubs and me in both life and running.
I ran my very first half marathon in February.
Hubs and I moved to Seattle in March.
I set a 5k PR in May.
I set a half marathon PR at the RnR San Diego.
I enjoyed chocolate and champagne after running a 5K in July.
I had a princess party thrown for me for my birthday in August!
I dressed up as Cinderella in October.
I barely survived my third half marathon in November after being extremely sick a few days prior.
I ran a 5k with my mama and close friends in San Diego after Christmas in December. (Recap of this one to come)
There is SO much more that happened. 2011 was a fantastic year and I anticipate 2012 being even more amazing.
In 2012, I plan on:
– Setting a MAJOR half marathon PR!
– Setting a MAJOR 5k PR!
– Losing these last 5 pounds and toning up this bod.
– Reading at least 30 books!
– Going on a vacation somewhere other than San Diego with hubs.
– Spending less money on clothes and watching that bank account grow.
– Turning 25!!!!
Yep, 2012 is going to be kick ass. Happy new year everyone. Hope you are all having a safe holiday weekend. Cheers to PRs in 2012!