After reading Laura @ Undeterrable’s blog post yesterday about books she is reading, I thought I would do the same.
I made it a goal to read 30 books this year. January is not even over yet and I have already read 8 of them!! That’s what happens when you read a series that you can’t put down! I bet hubs is regretting getting me a Kindle now… It is way too easy to buy books.
Here is what I have read so far:
1. Pretty Little Liars by Sarah Shepard
2. Pretty Little Liars #2: Flawless by Sarah Shepard
3. Pretty Little Liars #3: Perfect by Sarah Shepard
4. Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo
5. Pretty Little Liars #4: Unbelievable by Sarah Shepard
6. Pretty Little Liars #5: Wicked by Sarah Shepard
7. Pretty Little Liars #6: Killer by Sarah Shepard
8. Pretty Little Liars #7: Heartless by Sarah Shepard
Pretty Little Liars #8: Wanted
The Art of Racing in the Rain
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Series
As you can see, I love me some Pretty Little Liars. It is currently a show on ABC Family. Since I am a sucker for that teen drama crap I decided that I HAD to read the books too.
The books are completely different than the show. The 4 main girls in the show aren’t even friends in the book. They are ex-friends. Some characters, like Mike Montgomery, are way better in the books; however, I think I like the show better overall. That won’t stop me from reading all 10 books in the series though!
The book Heaven is For Real is an absolute MUST read if you are even remotely religious. It is an incredible story of a boy who saw God. Absolutely fantastic.
That’s it so far. I will update my side widget sometime this century so you guys can really see what I’m reading through the year!
What are you reading right now?
Do you like teen gossip crap shows? Please tell me I’m not the only one!