Hi friends! Yes, I am alive… Barely. It has been a crazy week but I’m glad March is here. 11 days until half mary training starts! Time is flying!
Today I got the most random phone call from my mom. First thing she says to me…
‘Are you pregnant?’
‘Uhm, no, no I’m not.’
‘I had a dream last night that you were pregnant and hubs decorated the baby’s room all by himself by nail gunning stuffed animals to the ceiling so the baby could see them in the crib.’
What the heck?! Yes, this is my mother. Goodness she is hilarious. How freaking creepy would stuffed animals on the ceiling be for a baby?! Could you imagine at night with the shadows? Creepy! That is like nightmare status.
Rest assured bloggy friends, I am still focused on losing weight, not putting on baby weight.
February was a good month.
– I ran 26.63 miles. Not super high, but my runs are still pretty dang short.
– I biked 41.8 miles. I really love biking. I never used to, but it is really fun.
– I did a bunch of other cross training. I didn’t keep track of my other workouts very well, but I definitely got a lot of cross training in. My favorite thing is still my Nike Training Club app. So SO good.
– I lost 2 pounds! Woot! I honestly don’t care about the scale. I just want to feel good in my skin. I am getting there. My back side needs work, but I slowly ( and I mean SLOWLY ) am feeling things tightening up.
– I went smoothie crazy and it has been glorious. Love getting my fruits and veggies in. I will be posting some more recipes that I love very soon.
I am definitely ready to up my mileage more this month. I am really looking forward to training. Having the goal of kicking ass at RnR SD is going to help so much!
How was February for you?!