What the hell?! March is over already?! Seriously, WTF?!
I can’t believe we are already 1/4 of the way through 2012. I swear, the older I get, the faster time flies. So, let’s recap March.
– I ran 40 miles!!! I have not hit the big 4-0 mark since November, so this was really exciting for me. I hit that number on the very last day of March too!
– I biked 45 miles! I seriously feel like my legs are stronger and I think the biking is exactly why.
– I went to my very first spin class! SO. MUCH. FUN. I plan on becoming a regular spinner.
– I signed up for another half marathon. Seattle half, I am coming back to dominate you. Be gentle.
– Since my training started, I have ran AT LEAST 3 times each week and did at least 1 cross training workout each week.
– I FINALLY got to see Hunger Games after months and months of anticipation!
– I won my March Madness Basketball bracket!! I was the only girl that played in our group and I beat all those stinky boys! 🙂
I am really looking forward to April. My training really kicks in with some nice LONG runs. I am a little concerned how I am going to juggle being out of town for Easter and getting my long run in, but I’m sure I’ll figure something out.
Happy April everyone!!