All I have to say is that May was SERIOUSLY a fantastic month. I am a little sad to see it go, but June will be starting with a bang this weekend!
– Ran 60.0 miles!!! That is a personal high monthly mileage. My highest before this was 58! And BOOM goes the dynamite.
– I ran for a total of 11 hours and 22 minutes for an average pace of 11 minutes and 22 seconds.
– I biked 23 miles in 1 hour and 36 minutes for an average of 14.51 mph.
– I read 14 books this month! That is DEFINITELY a monthly high for me.
– I hosted a bloggy miles and margs meetup.
– I was asked to run Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage on team Nuun!
– Hubs and I went on our very first ferry ride.
– I raced in the West Seattle 5k. Didn’t get my PR, but looked dang cute doing it.
Overall, it was a FANTASTIC month!
It is almost 11pm here in Sea-town and I am finding myself STILL packing for my trip to SoCal. Nothin like procrastination. Since I fly out at o’dark-thirty, I better get back to it. Next time you hear from me, I will be a 4-time half marathoner.
P.S. Follow me on Twitter to hear all about my SoCal shenanigans this weekend. And to see how I did at the race too. 😉