1. I have sucked at blogging lately. I think I just needed a little blog-cation. Don’t worry, I will be back to my regular posting soon.
2. I am “racing” the Lake Union 10k this weekend with a bunch of other bloggy ladies. It is going to be a mini NuunKOTB reunion! I put racing in quotes because I have ran approximately 2 times since Ragnar. Ya, apparently I got burned out from running too. I’m just gonna wing it on Sunday. It is my first 10k, so it is a PR no matter what!
3. Expect a neon outfit for the race. Oh yes, I am not over the neon craze yet. Not even close.
4. A few weeks ago, I did a FlyWheel class with Lauren, Rebecca, Sarah. It was 10 kinds of fabulous. They keep track of your stats in order to track your progress online. In a 45 minute class, I went 21 miles and burned over 600 calories!
5. Last night Lauren, Rebecca, Sarah and I went to the same place to try out FlyBarre. OMG. There are no words for how bad this class kicked my ass. My legs were literally shaking during the class. I am so incredibly sore all over today! Wow. I will absolutely be back to take that class again. Highly recommend it if there is a FlyWheel Sports in your area! As an added bonus, the instructor says it gives you a great ass! Who doesn’t love a great ass?!
Happy Friday everyone! And good luck to everyone racing. Special good luck shout out to Nicole at her FIRST tri!! Go get ’em girl!