1. Have have about 12 blog posts that are half way written. Every time I start working on one, I get sidetracked and never get back to it. One of these days I will finish my thoughts enough to hit the publish button on them…
2. Rock N Roll San Diego training is in full effect. I have been absolutely spot on with my workouts so far. I’m finally feeling like I am really getting my groove back now.
3. You know what happens when you have a little extra baggage and are consistent with your workouts? You lose weight. I have lost about 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks without changing my diet at all. About 5 more to go until I’m at the weight I should be, but I love seeing progress without making any crazy changes.
4. One thing I have added to my routine is Plank a Day. Each day I just hold a plank for as long as I can. I started on March 5th and was only able to hold it for just over a minute.
Less than one month later, I have doubled my plank time! Last night I was able to hold it for 2:15. That is my longest yet. What an entire body workout in such a short amount of time. My whole body is shaking by the time I’m done. Even my biceps have felt stronger from them!
Plank a Day, people!! Join in on the fun!
5. I’m so excited for this weekend. I ordered a huge ass prime rib for Easter dinner. There will be games, there will be dessert, and oh yes, there will be drinking. 🙂
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Eat up and plank down.
Have you joined the Plank a Day revolution?