1. Last night, I had the most epically awesome run in this history of runs. It was a short 30 minute tempo run but I felt amazing the whole time!
2. I went to FlyWheel on Wednesday for the first time in a long time. It’s official. I need more FlyWheel in my life. It is the best spin workout I have ever gotten and I have been to a lot of spin places. They make it fun and challenge you and best of all… MOTIVATE you to be the best you can be. I’m not affiliated with FlyWheel at all, I just truly love going. I highly recommend seeing if there is one in your area. Your first class is FREE!
3. Wednesday was Mariners baseball game day at work! In lieu of a summer BBQ, my company decided to give us all a half day off and take us to the ball game.
It. Was. Awesome.
It was my first time at Safeco Field. What a nice ball park! At one point, I even got to get within 5 feet of a catcher practicing in the bullpen!
4. This weekend, we have hubs company summer party and a wine tasting party to go to! The wine tasting party is really just an excuse to get together with our friends. We used to select a region and everyone brought a bottle of wine from that region for everyone to sample. We got to sample some amazing wines this way. This time, however, we are saying ‘screw it’ and everyone is just bringing their favorite bottle. It should be a good time either way!
5. I have a giveaway coming up next week so definitely stay tuned!
Do you ever have themed parties with your friends?