Seattle has officially decided that Summer is over and Fall is here in full force! I honestly couldn’t be more excited.
This is the first year ever that I will actually be able to experience all of the seasons! The leaves are already changing color, there is a nip in the air, fall is here!!!
In order to kick October off right, I ran 5 miles on Betty while it was raining. I was planning to run 7, but my stomach wasn’t cooperating, so I finished the last two on the bike. I followed that up with some ab work. Only 2 months til Vegas, which means only 2 months til my legs need to be toned!
Hubs informed me last night that he wants me to get a J. Lo inspired dress for Vegas.
Remember this one that caused all the controversy back in like 2005 or something?! Yes, let’s point out that it is cut BELOW her naval!!! I may be planning on dressing like a hooch (it’s Vegas after all!) but I may have to draw the line at exposure of the belly button. I may, just for him, find a slight plunging neckline dress.
Darn, I guess that means more shopping for me… how ever will I survive?!
Other items on the list:
- Boots that will survive the rain and keep my feet warm
- Socks that will go with said boots (The only socks I have now are for running… I rarely wear them!)
- Waterproof shoes for hubs
- An umbrella for hubs (his current one looks like it was made for a 5 year old… SO tiny)
- V-neck sweater that I could wear over a button up shirt (LOVE that look)
- Gloves for when it gets really cold
- Stylish and sassy beanie (no ordinary beanie will do 😉 )
- Articles of clothing that will work well with layering (supposedly that is the trick to surviving winters where it is not 75 degrees)
- Shiny black leggings for Vegas (Trust me on this one. I have an adorable daytime outfit planned.)
I am sure there are more things, but I think those will get me through most of the winter! Ahhh I am so excited!!!
What is your ‘go to’ clothing item of choice for surviving the winter?