Sooo I had a really cool thing happen recently. I was contacted by someone who offered to have my try some Red Mango smoothies since they are in the middle of promoting their Red Mango SuperBiotics Smoothies Summer. What the heck is Red Mango?
I had no idea what it was until I moved to Seattle. Apparently they don’t have them in San Diego. Sorry, you SoCal peeps are missin’ out! Red Mango is a Frozen Yogurt chain and they just happen to have smoothies too. Apparently, they are the fastest growing retailers of all-natural frozen yogurt and fresh fruit smoothies. They just launched 22 new super biotic summer smoothies geared towards four different categories:
- Body Balance: Flavorful and functional yogurt smoothies formulated with beneficial boosts
- All Fruit Harmony: Dairy-free and soy-free smoothies made only with fruit, juice and ice.
- Twisted Fruits: Their signature yogurt smoothies offered in new and innovative fruit-forward flavors.
- Just Kidd’n: Natural snack-sized fruit and yogurt smoothies made for the kiddos
Now, I am a froyo junkie. Like seriously. It’s my lifeline. Hubs thinks I am crazy because I would have NOOOOO problem having froyo for a meal. But goodness gracious the smoothie I tried was da bomb dot com. My favorite part? It was only 150 calories for a regular size. Thank you sir, may I have another.
My coworker and I went to Red Mango on our lunch break to try out the smoothies. It just so happened to be about 85 degrees out so it was the PERFECT day for it. Apparently, other people had the same idea because it was packed!
We both ordered the Mango Melody smoothie but we got yogurt put in it so we gained all the SuperBiotic benefits.
For those of you with dietary constraints, Red Mango is also introducing a brand new line of smoothie boosts that have been formulated to meet the nutritional and dietary needs of today’s health-conscious consumers who find it increasingly important to embrace a wholesome, well-balanced diet. In addition to the protein, energy, immunity and multivitamin boosts currently available, Red Mango has added four new boosts which have been formulated with natural, wholesome ingredients:
- Metabolic Fit 360™: A proprietary blend of protein, calcium and African Mango which supports metabolic balance and promotes healthy weight management.
- Dark Chocolate Mate: Finely ground, Brazilian roasted maté and dark chocolate; a delicious, rich, low-calorie flavor which also supplies a nice dose of antioxidants.
- Tropical Hibiscus: Finely ground, premium Nigerian hibiscus blossoms infused with natural pineapple and lychee; a bright and tropical low-calorie flavor and antioxidant boost.
- Green Tea Acai: Finely ground, premium green tea with açai berries, the Amazonian superfruit; a low-calorie antioxidant boost made with the best ingredients.
Another cool thing, they are offering Club Mango double points July 15-19, 2013. Every registered and opted-in CLUB MANGO member will receive double points for every eligible purchase they make in a participating Red Mango location from July 15-19, 2013. Club Mango points add up and can be redeemed for products at participating Red Mango stores. You’ll receive a $2 reward just for signing up, and for every 500 Mango Points you earn you’ll get a $5 coupon! Earn that free yogurt, peeps!
Clearly, I hated it.
The fine print:
This was a sponsored post for Red Mango. All opinions are my own. And I could seriously use another smoothie right now.